Accra Business School is a prestigious Christian Business School accredited to offer globally recognized postgraduate, undergraduate and professional programmes in a christ-centred scholarly environment that integrates faith and learning. The School is an affiliate of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) Kumasi, Ghana, Australian Institute of Business (AIB) Adelaide, Australia and the Awards for Training and Higher Education, Norwich, UK.
Formerly known as Graduate School of Governance and Leadership (GSGL), Accra Business School’s Alumni are accomplished men and women from varied backgrounds, including political, business, traditional and religious leaders.
A few are listed here
- Hon. Ayi Koi Otoo, former Attorney General, Ghana.
- Hon. Ofosu-Ampofo, former Minister of Local Government, Ghana.
- Hon. Dzifa Attivor, former Minister of Transport, Ghana.
- Hon. Major Rtd. Derick Oduro, Deputy Minister of Defence, Ghana.
- Randy Abbey, Public Figure and PR Consultant.