We are delighted that you are considering applying for the Diploma in Finance. This programme is equivalent to 1st degree and you can complete the programme in as little as 12 Months.
Upon successful completion of the programme you can progress to our 12 Month MBA or 12 Month MSc, both awarded by KNUST.
Lectures are held one-weekend per month.
Our flexible entry requirement ensures that those who don’t meet the traditional academic entry route are offered a professional pathway to achieve a respectable professional qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree (Call an admissions advisor now to discuss your entry pathway.
Our flexible payment plan ensures that you pay as you go.
ABS/ATHE LEVEL 6 ENTRY REQUIREMENT
For entry into the Level 6 Program applicants should normally meet at least,one of the following criteria:
1. WASSCE:Passes in three Core Subjects and three elective subjects including (Mathematics, English Language)or its equivalent (SSSCE, O-Level, A-Level, etc.)
3. HND. A minimum of 2 years’ work experience is required
The following documents should be provided in addition to the application form:
- Copy of Original certificate
- Two passport photographs
Fees: GHS 12,000
Pay GHS 1,100 monthly, or pay GHS 4,000 quarterly, or pay all the total of GHS 12,000 and enjoy a 10% discount.
Start Date: APRIL 2022
- 12 Month Wrexham Glyndwr MBA
- 12 Month MBA
- 12 Month MSc. (Accounting & Finance)
- Professional Graduate Diploma in IT
- Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management
- Level 6 Extended Diploma in Finance
- Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management
- Executive Mini-MBA
- Executive Certificate in Business Administration(ECBA)
- Programme Brochure
- Application Form