On the 15th of March, the President of the Republic of Ghana in response to the COVID 19 pandemic issued a number of directives.
These directives included the closure of schools.
At Accra Business School, we believe that in the modern age of technology, we do not need to have our students on our campuses for lectures and examinations to take place.
Steps you can take to mitigate the spread of COVID-19
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into the sleeve of your shirt or elbow – not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Minimize contact with people who are coughing or look ill.
- Consider your travel plans and check with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for outbreak updates.